Who We Are
Since its inception in 1985, Fast Cables Limited has emerged as Pakistan’s leading and most trusted electrical cable manufacturer. At Fast Cables quality is our first priority combined with superior customer service and affordability. Our emphasis on quality has made Fast Cables one of the most reliable brands in the Cable Industry of Pakistan and the choice of leading electrical consultants, engineers and architects in the country.
Our manufacturing plant in Lahore is equipped with state of the art technology along with an excellent quality assurance system. In addition to our current product portfolio, we also manufacture electrical cables and conductors to cater to the specific needs of our valued customers. We have served the cables needs of our customers from diverse sectors including Building & Infrastructure, Oil & Gas, Telecommunication and many others.
At Fast Cables we believe that there is no shortcut to success. In the last two decades, Fast Cables has invested heavily in the expansion of its manufacturing capacity and modernization of its plant to ensure the production of a wide range of products. Providing high quality products, focusing on the needs of our customers, meeting deliveries on time and maintaining highest ethical standards are some of our highly valued practices.
Today, Fast Cables Limited possesses highly sophisticated machinery, modern management systems, and a team of highly talented individuals working towards the achievement of our main objective – 100% Customer Satisfaction and the development of a lasting relationship built upon long-term commitment. I invite you to experience Fast Cables’ services first hand and share your valuable feedback.
Mian Ghulam Murtaza Shaukat
Fast Cables Limited
1985 – 1990
- GM Shaukat setup manufacturing plant 7-Canal Bank, Lahore
- Initiated production of General Wiring and Power Cables
1991 – 1995
- First Company to offer Direct Marketing & Sales of Cables
- Enhanced Manufacturing Capacity
- Emphasis on Customer Satisfaction
1996 – 2000
- Established Gujranwala & Multan offices
- Achieved ISO 9000, 9001 Certifications
- Added PVC Plant
- Enhanced IT setup for tracking Sales
- Expanded godown capacity
2001 – 2005
- Renamed to ‘Fast Cables & Co.’
- Head Office shifted to Gulberg, Lahore
- Established Offices in Sialkot, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi & Islamabad
- Obtained Government Department Approvals
2006 – 2010
- Incorporated Company as ‘Fast Cables Limited’
- Awarded ‘Brand of the Year’ by Prime Minister of Pakistan
- Established offices in Peshawar, Rahim Yar Khan & Sahiwal
- Achieved OHSAS 18001 Certification
- Acquired single largest order of Rs. 100 million from Coke