Designation: Graphics Designer Department: Marketing
No. of Positions: 1 Gender: doesn’t matter
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree (Graphics Design, Communication Design, Advertising, Fine Art, or similar degree preferred) or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency
Experience: 2-3 years of design experience with a strong brand focus. Experience of digital marketing would be a plus
- Develop concepts, graphics/info graphics, interactive designs and layouts to be used for company’s’ marketing/promotional activities, on different ATL & BTL media including Social media, digital media, websites and blogs.
- working with a range of media like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Inpage, other media related software to be used in graphics designing while keeping up to date with emerging technologies;
- Develop marketing materials for seasonal product launches and campaigns
- Image treatment and Retouching whenever needed for marketing use
- Proofing of designs and content (colour, standard, text and presentation) prior to final print
- Undertake photography whenever needed for products or for another assignment preferably using DSLR for use in marketing and sales collateral.
- Liaising with external printers/vendors on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and materials are printed to the highest quality
- Any related task assigned by supervisor